Malta’s Transport Nostalgia & News
MTN 59 has the usual variety of articles and images including two new occasional series. We have part 1 of Scarnif-More Than Rebuilds where we start by taking a look at the Saftrans and Out & About where we look at images taken on the same day in one location starting with a selection of images photographed by Keith Grimes when he visited Mellieha Bay. If your interested in the vehicles of the Malta Bus Coop then John Bennetts Lets Ride-the Malta Bus Coop and Marco Zammits Classics at Night are for you. Other bus features are MPT Clearance, An electric Trialist,, the other Skillachi and as seen on the cover City Sightseeing Gozo. We have another of Glen Bubbs same but different features this time ACY 854 and Colours of Yesteryear looks at Siggiewi and Zebbug. We have the usual News section and Commercial Coiumn features.
32 page quarterly A5 magazine
- The latest news of the scheduled and unscheduled fleets on Malta and Gozo.
- Coverage of the NPSV scene
- Coverage of other transport past and present on the islands (including classic commercials)
- Current and historical route coverage
- Regular photo spots highlighting the vehicle comparisons and rebuilds over the years
- Operator histories
- Adhoc articles covering, Maltese bodybuilders, ticketing and bus models
To purchase back issues Click here or email :
firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and prices