Malta’s Transport Nostalgia & News
MTN 53 now at the printers is a 36-page issue with a special feature on the Malta Bus Coop which includes a list of all 21 vehicles to be used in the operation. Also in this issue is a feature on Paramount Coaches, our occasional feature on the changes in 2003 takes to July and we have our 3rd feature on the Temporary Bus Station in our Maltese Greenary series. We have a pictorial look at routes ending in 50, C’Lija is the focus on our Colours of Yesteryear feature on the rear cover and we have our usual Commercial Column, Comercial Selection and News features over 100 images this time with plenty to look forward too especially if you love the old Maltese-bodied buses.
If you have not done so already, remember to renew your subscription.
32 page quarterly A5 magazine
- The latest news of the scheduled and unscheduled fleets on Malta and Gozo.
- Coverage of the NPSV scene
- Coverage of other transport past and present on the islands (including classic commercials)
- Current and historical route coverage
- Regular photo spots highlighting the vehicle comparisons and rebuilds over the years
- Operator histories
- Adhoc articles covering, Maltese bodybuilders, ticketing and bus models
To purchase back issues Click here or email :
email@example.com for availability and prices