Malta’s Transport Nostalgia & News
MTN 62 has the usual mix of features. As can be seen from the cover we Remember the DBYs in this issue and have a Maltese Prequel feature on Volvo COY 005 which includes an image when it pretended to be a packet of crisps!. Richard Stedall looks at 100 Years of Continuous Service and we also have a Maltese Monochrome feature looking at buses on route 43. Numerically the last looks at MHY 021 and more up to date features look at the Last standing BMCs along with 20 mins in Selmun. In our Sitting Back Comfortably series we have a Dominant Handful If your interest is Commercials Andy Ballisat takes a second look at Light Commercials including an unusual minibus on page 2, while in Commercial selection we look at some of Mick Mitchells images. we have our regular News Section and on the rear our final look for now of a bus that worked the Siggiewi + Zebbug service.
32 page quarterly A5 magazine
- The latest news of the scheduled and unscheduled fleets on Malta and Gozo.
- Coverage of the NPSV scene
- Coverage of other transport past and present on the islands (including classic commercials)
- Current and historical route coverage
- Regular photo spots highlighting the vehicle comparisons and rebuilds over the years
- Operator histories
- Adhoc articles covering, Maltese bodybuilders, ticketing and bus models
To purchase back issues Click here or email :
firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and prices