Malta’s Transport Nostalgia & News
MTN issue 57 has a mixture of some new series continuation of existing ones and one-off features. The new occasional series are What might have been and as seen on the cover Training bus merry-go-round. we have another Tales from the war feature, Sitting back comfortably looks at Coach scene 2019, we return to the Malta Bus Coop for an update, we take the first of two looks at Simon Browns first visit in 1999. We have features on Dingli, the new MPT arrivals and which Kents have spent the summer on Gozo. Andy Ballisat looks at Pinto Wharf in his Commercial Column and take a look at some images by Donald MacRae in our Commercial Selection feature. Finally on the rear cover we have another vehicle in the Birkakara livery.
32 page quarterly A5 magazine
- The latest news of the scheduled and unscheduled fleets on Malta and Gozo.
- Coverage of the NPSV scene
- Coverage of other transport past and present on the islands (including classic commercials)
- Current and historical route coverage
- Regular photo spots highlighting the vehicle comparisons and rebuilds over the years
- Operator histories
- Adhoc articles covering, Maltese bodybuilders, ticketing and bus models
To purchase back issues Click here or email :
firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and prices